While connected devices such as unsecured smart phones, tablets and computers offer convenience, they are vulnerable to compromise.
Voice transmissions, text-chat and data transfers are easier to intercept than ever before. Unprotected domains within the telecommunication networks and public locations such as open Wi-Fi areas or public hot spots, offer hackers and criminals the opportunity to illegally acquire private information with which to commit fraud, identity theft, and to exploit for malicious intent and self-gain.
The SafeSwiss™ Secure Communications Apps have been designed specifically to protect users from such intrusions into their private communications, and are available now from the App stores.
By creating an "encrypted private network" between the sender and recipient of a digital exchange, these SafeSwiss™ Secure Communications Apps provides an integrated solution for secure, encrypted voice, text-chat and data transfer within a telecommunication network.
The Free SafeSwiss™ Secure Communications App features:
- Real time HD quality encrypted voice calls
- Encrypted text chat messaging
- Real time encrypted data tranfer
- A self-destruct feature with pre-determined time frames
- Easy to use software with intuitive user interface
- An industry standard downloadable App that can be deployed within minutes from anywhere in the world
- Standard device management software
- The App can be installed, updated or deleted remotely on any supported device with access to the internet, including pre-paid devices or devices with no SIM cards.